Friday, October 3, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I was tagged by Brittany to post this and I thought it was cute! After reading Brittany's 6 quirks, I understand why she and Jared are perfect for each other! :0) Now you'll understand more about my quirkiness! ( I wish I could write about Dusty's becasue he is FAR more quirky than me !!! :o)

Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.

1: In college, I went through a phase where I would only wear green pajamas. Remember, Ranae? We called ourselves the green lounge lizards!

2: When I put freshly folded towels away, I alternate colors so that no two like colors are touching.

3: I have a dry erase board by my bedroom door that I put my to-do's on. It has my weekly to-do's as well as daily things. The things on my list to do every day are:
Laundry (at least one full load)
Dishes
Make sweet tea for Dusty
Enter receipts into MS Money and Quickbooks(which, thanks to Jared, I now realize that I am doing everything twice)

The things on my weekly list are broken down by days...
Monday: Back up computer files
Tuesday: Clean bathrooms
Wednesday: Garbage day/shopping
Thursday: Mop Floors
Friday: Wash all bedding

In a perfect world I would always do everything on my lists... need I say more?

4. I have to have my silverware stacked neatly together in groups and never just thrown in the drawer. And the kids utensils are separated into baskets for metal and plastic. If a silver spoon gets put in with the plastic ones it must be promptly removed!

5: When I close the blinds, they are supposed to close so that you can not see the ground outside (pointing down) because heaven forbid someone should walk up to my window and try to look up into it! Dusty closes them the opposite way because he says it keeps more light out. So we compromise and the ones in our bedroom are closed the way he likes! (I get the rest of the house!)

6: I hate turning off music mid-song! If we're in the car and we have to get out, I at least wait until a good break.

So there you have it! I'm not that weird, am I?
I am tagging Ranae and Keidi! ( Ibroke the rules and only did two!)

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

Arin--those are halarious. I am busy thinking about my quirky things and then I will post them!