Thursday, October 16, 2008

Go Gators!


I just had to post this picture for Uncle Jared and Auntie Brittany, both Gator Alumni! Ella really is a big Gator fan and loves watching the games. OK, so she doesn't really watch the games but I'm sure she will soon! She and Charlotte won't have a choice!
Exciting news... (for us anyway ;o)
Dusty and I just booked a 5 day, 4 night vacation in St. Augustine, FL without the kiddos! Toto and Pop and Gramma and Papa have very nicely agreed to keep them for us! So we are staying one night at a hotel we have not been to before (The Casa Monica) and the other three nights at The Casablanca Inn (Bed and Breakfast) where Dusty and I spent our Honeymoon! 11 years later and we're still on our honeymoon :o). We are so excited! We are going Nov. 9 - 13.
I guess that is all for now... I know there are some funny stories from this week but I just can't think of them right now...

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

That sounds like a wonderful trip for you and Dusty! I am envious! I am sure you are looking forward to that! Ella is so cute in her Gator gear!