Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back By Popular Demand...

Here is a quick video of Anson "reading" the Samuel story from his Bible.
His grandparents are so proud of him for memorizing this! (OK, I'm proud too! :o) Toto asked if I would post a new video of him reading it so here he is... (with hiccups, too!)
This is the actual page from his Bible (My First Bible in Pictures by Kenneth N. Taylor)
Today Ella heard Dusty's voice on the cell phone and held her hand out for the phone... she put it right up to her ear and said "Ha!" She really tried to say 'Hi!" And tonight she was "helping" me in the laundry room and climbed into the clothes basket and right up onto the dryer door that was open! It was so cute so I had Anson run and get my camera before she moved! What a monkey!

1 comment:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

That's just a cuteness overload right there!

P.S. Charlotte has started making a "funny face" just like Anson did!