Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quickie...



Yesterday on our walk, Anson was sitting in the front seat of the double stroller and Ella was sitting up behind him. (I'll add a side note here... Anson waves to every car that drives by and they usually wave back! Then he tells me, "Hurry up Mommy, there's a car coming!") Well, Ella coughed or sneezed and I didn't think a thing of it, But Anson turned around and asked "You OK back there, Missy Ella?"

Then later in the afternoon I realized that it was really quiet in the house...I get a little worried when he is very quiet because usually he's doing something questionable. I found him in his room playing at his little table with some playdoh. He had his trucks and cars all lined up around the table and was making them run through the playdoh. When he noticed me watching him he said, "Mommy, go do something for Daddy!" OBVIOUSLY, he did not want to be bothered! Well, after a little chat about not talking to Mommy that way, I let him get back to "doing his work" which is what he said he was doing! Hey, what is a little playdoh mess when he's quiet and willing to play on his own??

Lastly, today Anson memorized the verse "The Lord is my light and my salvation"! We started memorizing together at breakfast everyday and he really remembers them! He's better than I am.

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

I love that story about Anson butting you out of the room. Isn't that funny when they are just in their own world and want to stay that way!
You just wait until Ella is older and moving around. You will be amazed at home much fun they can have together (and how much they fight too!)