Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!




Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Anson made a cute valentine's card for me at church today and greeted me with "Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy!" when I came back to get him. How cute! His teacher told them to say it and he was the only one who remembered! He does have a good memory so I always have to be careful if I tell him we're going to do something! Sometimes he reminds me to do my things!!!


Yesterday I bought Anson his first painting set and he LOVES it! He woke up at 6:30 this morning asking if he could paint! I was a little less excited than he was at that hour so I made him wait until after we got home from Bible Study. But at least he likes it. Here are his first two pictures...


Ella's ultrasound is scheduled for Monday the 17th. By the time we get the results she'll have worn the harness for 9 weeks straight! We had planned on 6 weeks... Oh well. Maybe she can get out of it sooner. She hasn't been able to wear any of her 3-6 month clothes and now I'm sure she's outgrown them! I'm going to attempt to make her a christening gown for her dedication on March 9th. It will be very simple because that's all I can do! So we'll see how it comes out!


Dusty loves watching Chef Gordon Ramsey (except for his language!!!) so I am making a roast saddle of lamb from his cook book for Valentines Day for Dusty. It will be interesting, to say the least!! The hardest part is finding a saddle of lamb to cook! I'm on my way to a farmers market and Whole Foods to hunt one down. If it comes out looking good, I'll post a picture!




Well, have a happy day! We Love U!

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

Wow! How did your lamb turn out? You are quite the gourmet chef! Our family settled for heart shaped pizzas---maybe I could take a few lessons from you :-).