Monday, February 11, 2008

"Gesus" Loves Me!

If you can't make out the words through all his wiggles, Anson has just learned all the words to Jesus Loves Me! He loves to sing, although I think he gets his musical ear from his father! Oh well... all the Bible says is to make a joyful noise and he's good at making noise!!
In the video, Anson is eating a special lollipop from "Toto" (Dusty's Mom) for Valentines Day. He got two special packages in the mail... one from each grandparent and he was so excited!!Thanks Gramma and Papa and Toto and Pop!
Ella has to have a second ultrasound this week to get more shots of her left hip without the harness so we'll keep you posted there.
Oh, Dusty and I got to go on a Date Night Saturday night! Aunt Megan came and stayed with the kids and we went out to dinner! It was so nice to go out without anyone hollering in the back seat or trying to eat my food! We had a great time!
Sunday I had nursery duty at church and I was in Anson's class. It was so much fun to see him with the other kids his age! For the most part, he listens very well. We are working on "listening and obeying" so it was fun to see him in action. Sunday afternoon we went to Piedmont Park downtown to feed the ducks and fish. And acording to Anson, "We fed the ducks and fishies, and sharks and whales too!"
The weather was great today so we took another long walk. I'm trying to get back into shape after the holidays. If I didn't like food so much it would be a lot easier! Any tips?

3 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

That is too cute! I just love to hear 2 year olds sing! I love the comment about the musical talent coming from Dusty! That is too funny!
Ranae

Keidi said...

Ohhhh My Goodness. I had to play it twic, so cute. Calvin's going to crack up! You're in my favorites, Erin, I love keeping track of your adorable kiddos! I think Ella's looking more like Anson these days. Darling!! Keidi

Anonymous said...

This is so precious!!!