Monday, February 25, 2008

Droolin', and Smilin', and Sittin', and Rollin'









Ella is enjoying having her brace off! She has just learned to turn over from back to front...and almost back again! She really enjoys the exersaucer and sitting up so she can see what's going on! She's nosy like her mother! Anson loves to help her and be near her while she's playing. what a great big bro!




We had a quiet weekend. We did not even leave the house on Sunday! We watched our church service on the internet and enjoyed having Church at "St. Matress by the Springs"! :o) Dusty has been traveling so much this month that it was fun to have a "home" day. He's home for a while now, which is great! The other night at dinner, Anson interupted my prayer to say "And Thank you Daddy coming home tonight...help him drive careful!...Amen" What a kid.




I started making Ella's Baptism dress and I think it is going to come out fine. I wasn't sure of my dress-making abilities but I think I can pull it off!




Well, here are some recent pics...Have a great day!

1 comment:

Keidi said...

Look how cute Ella is, enjoying her freedom! She's right on track, too, no brace is going to stop her. Sweetie pie! I love your updates, Arin. It inspires me to keep up better. Good work! 8) Keidi