Monday, June 2, 2008

We're Back!

Hi everyone! We missed you in cyberspace! We had a great trip to Florida! It was fun being with Family and friends and having fun in the sun! Traveling is so different when you have kids... I now need a vacation to recover from my vacation! But we had a great time. Let's see, what did we do? Here are the highlights:

Went to visit my parents in DeLand...


We had a Memorial Day cookout with all the DeLand family
Anson helped Papa build a picnic table and helped Gramma bake a cake



Ella just sat around looking cute! We had fun spalshing in the pool!

We went to Orlando to visit Auntie Amy and Uncle Andy and see their new house under construction! Beautiful! We also had fun visiting Amy at work. Anson finally got to meet Roxanna, the author of his favorite stories, Super Pig!


Went shopping with Gramma and ended up calling 911 for Anson! He tipped over a huge oak bench onto his chest at the mall and stopped breathing for a few seconds! Don't worry, he is fine!He didn't have to go to the hospital. I probably over-reacted but it was pretty scary at the time! Boys!


Went to the Central Florida Zoo with Gramma and Papa! Anson LOVED it!
We rode the train at the zoo!
Anson got to touch a Florida Kingsnake!
Went to see my clarinet teacher and friend of 20 years, Lynn Musco and her family! We reminisced and got caught up on present times. I babysat her son Alex as a little guy and he just graduated from High School! Boy do I feel old!


Then we went to Melrose to visit Dusty's parents!




All the family (except Dusty) met for lunch on Sunday and we had a great time! (Dusty's crew is working on a big job in Charleston, SC and he had to go with them this time). We celebrated Anson's birthday a few weeks early,too!





Anson and Ella got to play with their cousin Charlotte, and have fun with all of their Aunts and Uncles too! Charlotte is such a cuite pie! We hadn't seen her since Christmas and it was so much fun to see her and Ella play. Ella tried to pinch her cheeks and Charlotte just laughed! And Anson just kept kissing and hugging "Baby Char-itt".
Fun with Auntie Amber...

Thank you everyone for the fun trip! It was so good to see you all!


The kiddos did great in the car, despite Anson's newest trick: When everything is quiet, shouting "Ella" and making her scream! Poor little sissy.

Well, I think I will go to bed early tonight! More later...

3 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

We had a great time seeing you too!I didn't hear about the 911 call- how scary! Ella's swimsuit is adorable, as is she :) I hope you get a relaxing couple of days to unwind from the trip!

Choate Family said...

So glad you had a great trip and that you are back in cyberspace!

Chad & Amber said...

Arin,
I am so glad we got to see you. I miss the kids and can't believe how much they are changing. You looked great by the way-mom of two...I am impressed!
I love you, and hope to catch up soon.