Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I really shouldn't...but...

...here it is!
Dusty wanted me to post this right away because it is so funny! I have been debating but I finally gave in. I was videoing Ella, trying to catch her clapping her hands, but I got a bonus instead! In this video she definitely takes after Dusty more than me! :o)

Today, we walked to the ice cream store for an afternoon snack. The kids were soooooooo quiet in the stroller that I finally said, "You are so quiet! What are you thinking about, Anson?" He immediately replied, "worms!" I had to laugh! I asked "What about worms?" and he said "Oh, they're wiggly." Then he said he wanted pink ice cream with sprinkles. He told me at least 10 times before we got to the order window. I read off the flavors of the day and asked if he still wanted pink (strawberry) and he said "Yes!". So I started ordering and he interrupted me and said "I'd like lemon with sprinkles, please!" The man said, "I don't think sprinkles will taste very good with the lemon sorbet" but Anson said "Yes they do!" So, that is what he got and he loved it! He told me a few times that it was very sour but he liked it. It is so funny to see him as a "real" person who has thoughts and opinions... and many of them!

2 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

Hahaha :) Such effort was behind that one!

Chad & Amber said...

Arin,
That was hilarious! I was watching it at work and it really lightened up the day!