Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wagon fun

Hi Everyone! I can wave now!

Ella - 9 months




Anson - 3 years!

Today Ella took her first wagon ride. She loved it! She just looks so big sitting up in the wagon. And now when she pulls herself up she lets go with one hand. One time she let go with both and stood on her own for a second! She's really growing fast.

I just had a family picture taken as well as Ella's 9 month and Anson's 3 year. I'm not thrilled with them but they turned out OK. I think I will start practicing at home and be able to take my own like Ranae (Your pictures are awesome! And I love your new blog design!)









1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

Cute pictures! You are way more artistic to me--you can learn to take your own pictures way better than me :-). Love the waving!