Friday, June 6, 2008

Embarassing...

Yesterday, in the grocery store, Anson was talking a mile a minute about everything. And for those of you who know Anson well, he is not very quiet! And for those of you who know Dusty well, you understand where he gets it! :o) Well, all of a sudden he says in his sweet, inquisitive way, "Why that lady not have a shirt on? She naked?" I immediately turned to see a young lady wearing a tan tank top walking next to us. I just smiled and she laughed. Luckily she had a sense of humor! I tried to pick up my pace before he came out with any other questions!

He is starting to remember things that he has done in the past. Today on our way to Sams, he said "Mommy, remember when I went to the baseball game? What was that treat I had there?" Dusty took him to a Braves game before Ella was born 9 months ago! And the treat he wanted to remember was dip-n-dots, the little ice cream balls! I guess he really enjoyed them! The child's mind is amazing.

No comments: