Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My new hair!




Here is my fancy new hair-do! (Well, not very fancy) I tried to have Anson take my picture but it was hilarious! So I had to do it myself with the timer while the kids were sleeping. I haven't had my hair pulled one time since I got it cut... so mission accomplished!



Here is my newest laundry "helper"! I was trying to fold clothes on the bed and she kept pulling them out one by one. So Dusty (my biggest "helper") put her in the basket. She loved it and kept trying to get back in! Well, I didn't get the laundry folded but we had fun!



Uncle Mark and Aunt Gina (Dusty's uncle) are here for a couple days and we are having fun getting caught up with them! Uncle Mark taught Anson how to make omlets this morning! They were yummy! I'll post more pictures tomorrow when us ladies are not still in our pajamas! :0)
Tonight I asked Anson to go put the clothes from the dryer into a basket and bring them to my room. I knew he could do it but I didn't know if he would, having only asked him once. In two minutes, he was pushing the basket of clothes to my door with a smile... and he even cleaned out the lint filter!! Way to obey, Anson! "Fast, happy and all the way. That's the way that we obey!" (A little rhyme I learned in my Mom to Mom class at church) He's getting it!

7 comments:

Chad & Amber said...

Arin, your hair looks great, I really like it! You know me...I always think change is fun :-)

Chad & Amber said...

Arin, your hair looks great, I really like it! You know me...I always think change is fun :-)

Chad & Amber said...

Arin, your hair looks great, I really like it! You know me...I always think change is fun :-)

Chad & Amber said...

ok, i have no idea why it posted it three times...sorry

TheHarriman Family said...

I love your hair! It looks great!

Keidi said...

Arin- You look just like you did when I met you--Great!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Arin!! I really love your hair!! I think it looked fine before but now, wow!! You really can pull off anything with your hair!! I'm kinda jealous!! I hope everything's going well!! Miss you!!