Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy Girl...















Ella is just growing by leaps and bounds! Yesterday in the car I was sure that she said "thank you!" OK, so it was just a babble that sounded like it but it was close! Today I was doing a little sewing and I turned around to see her trying to eat a piece of Bella's food! Yummy! And just as I am typing this post, she has gotten into the little garbage can under my desk 3 times! Watching Anson try to teach her things is so precious... yesterday as we were eating dinner, Ella was doing her normal babbling and Anson said "That's not the way we ask... we say "More, please" and he showed her the baby signs for more and please! Speaking of Anson, the other day we had just gotten in the car to go somewhere and I had misplaced my car keys so Dusty was using the spares. We were "discussing" our system of how we ALWAYS put our keys in the dish on the bar when Anson interrupted and said, "You two, stop talking so loud up there! Let me pray for you!" And he proceeded to pray "Please help Mommy and Daddy not to shout or whine or complain. In Jesus name, Amen" Then he said, "See we're all happy now!" So now we have a 3 year old marriage counselor too! What more could we ask for? Happy times!


I took the kids outside after a big rain today and we had a little ride in the wagon. I just happened to take the camera out and get a few shots. Anson doesn't enjoy pictures as much as he used to. He is also not into kisses as much as he used to be! If you kiss his cheek, he wipes it off! I didn't realize he would be a "boy" so soon! :0( But if you pretend to cry, he kisses your cheek to make you smile!

3 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

The stories never cease to crack us up! And I love the shots you're getting with you're new camera- they look so professional!

TheHarriman Family said...

Arin,

I love the newest pictures of the kids. Ella looks so blond in those! It looks like youv'e got a little Dusty and a little Arin! I like the new blog design too!

Keidi said...

Hi Arin- The new format looks great! And how cute those kiddos are. I loved your description of Ella getting into everything. How do they do it? They're tireless rummagers and investigators, no stone unturned! Happy summer! Keidi