Friday, May 2, 2008

Summer? Close enough.

Little Mommy
Two munchkins

Ella hanging out in the back yard


Anson playing with his shark in the freezing pool


OK so it's not technically summer yet but we graduated the baby pool and bought a bigger one for Anson to splash around in. I have to admit that I will be doing some spalshing right along with him... but not yet! It is freezing!!!!!!!! I put one foot in yesterday and decided to wait. I don't know how he can stand it but he has a blast. Ella shares my sentiments so we'll just wait until the sun can warm the water a bit. So you'll have to wait a while for cute pictures of Ella in the pool. She is just as happy crawling around on a blanket for now.


Well, have a great weekend! We're off for a walk around the zoo...







2 comments:

Choate Family said...

Your kids are soooo cute (they look like their mama!). Thanks for sharing pictures.

TheHarriman Family said...

I love the doll pictures! I guess I need to get Eve a doll!