Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Pictures


Anson loves dandelions! He looks out the window and says, Mommy I see one that's ready to blow!
At the zoo on Friday, the otters were all huddled up inside a log. He yelled "Otters, come out here! I came to see you! Oh, you're sleeping? Oh, OK. Maybe I'll see you next time". He carries on both sides of the conversation!



The kids are enjoying the new bench around our tree in the back yard. (I can never seem to get them to look at me at the same time!)
My little monkey can stand now! She started playing with this toy yesterday and even danced a little bit! Well, she bopped up and down, which is considered great dancing in our home! And she's crawling pretty fast now! She made it across the living room today to get one of Anson's toys!







This is Ella after church today. I had Anson and Ella both dressed in blue today and they looked so cute. Thanks for the adorable outfit Uncle Chad and Auntie Amber! :o) (Please ignore the sweet potatoes on the collar... I have a great stain remover, though. I can't live without my Oxy Power spray stain remover! It works on everything!) Ella did really well in the nursery today! This was the first Sunday that I didn't have to leave the service to feed her! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Choate Family said...

I always have to have Aaron stand behind me to get the kids to all look at me. I get better smiles when Daddy is being goofy!

TheHarriman Family said...

That is amazing that Ella is crawling! She looks so cute standing up! Anson sounds like a real character! I love to hear his stories.