Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bath time for Ella...




I just wanted to share these pictures... I always love the bath time pictures. I try not to take pictures that will make them want to kill me when they are teens but sometimes I just can't resist!
Yesterday we were loading up to do errands and I buckled Ella in her seat, walked around and got in my seat. Anson said "Mommy come buckle me! The police will get mad!". (I had to explain to him a few weeks ago why he had to be buckled in and that's what I said along with the safety issue). He went on to say "They'll take your joy!" I don't know where he came up with that phrase but it made me crack up!
Last night at dinner, Anson had to cough so he turned his head away and covered his mouth. I said "Wow! That was very polite. You are a real gentleman!" He looked at me very seriously and said, "No I'm not. I'm ANSON!!!" Poor kid thought his Mommy forgot his name.
Well, enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

Ella is just so cute, and I love hearing all the "Anson-isms"! He is such a character!

TheHarriman Family said...

Every kids got to have some bath pictures! She is such a cutie pie!