Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My kitchen helper


Anson is really becoming helpful in the kitchen! He and I both enjoy his helpfulness. Today he emptied the dishwasher (most of it...) and then asked if we could make muffins! So we did! Here is my famous recipe for

Whole Grain Blueberry Muffins:

Set oven to 425 degrees

Open one packet of Martha White Muffin Mix

Add milk, stir, and pour into muffin cups!


Sounds great, right? :o)

Well, Anson made them all by himself and he was so proud!


Ella is really moving now! She can crawl across the room and have something in her mouth before you can turn around! Now I have to actually keep my floors clean again and vacuum every day! She is also eating some finger foods like the little fruit puffs.

Fun stages!

2 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

That is great that Anson is such a helper! You will really enjoy cooking with him, I'm sure, and his future wife will appreciate his cooking abilities! Hee,Hee! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

I can't get over how big he is!