Friday, April 23, 2010

Tell the Truth

I have to write this before I forget... classic Ansonism.


Anson came running into our room the other day and the following discourse took place:
Anson: Daddy, Ella just hit me and I am telling the truth! I don't always tell the truth but I am this time!
Dusty: (Trying to hold back a smile) Well, when don't you tell the truth?
Anson: (not skipping a beat) Well, mostly on Thursdays, Fridays, and Wal Mart days.



Dusty then hugged Anson to his chest so he could not see us both dying with laughter!! Where does he come up with these things? And he is so quick about it! At lease now I know that when we were in Wal-mart and he told me he wished he didn't have a mother, it was just a Wal-Mart Day and he wasn't telling the truth. :o)

1 comment:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

This tracks us up! We love that kid!