Monday, June 1, 2009

Week Update

We went to the zoo today with a Sarah, a friend of mine from church, and her son Chandler. The kids enjoyed eating their bananas in front of the gorillas!
Anson and Ella as baby birds - in the giant life-size nest.

Ella crawled up into our bed and covered herself up like this... all by herself! :o)


Cooling off with ice pops and a dip in the baby pool!


Just playing around outside...




My first week officially pregnant went well! No signs of morning sickness yet! I think with Anson and Ella it showed up around 6 or 7 weeks and I'm just 5 weeks now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

On Friday we went to the Farmer's Market and bought some of the first peaches of summer. They were really small but very sweet and juicy! Ella helped herself to an apple and the nice man just gave it to her. He said he always wanted a little girl to spoil but he only had sons. :o)Anson loves watching the airplanes fly overhead while we are at the market. It is very near the airport and on Friday it was particularly busy.

Speaking of airplanes, on Friday we also booked air tickets to go to Maine to see Aly! Dusty couldn't go because of his busy summer schedule but Anson and Ella and I will drive down to FL and fly up with my Mom and Dad. Amy found us round trip tickets from Sanford direct to Bangor for $88!!!!!!! Can you believe it? It was too good to pass up and worth the drive to FL! Now I just pray that Ella does well on the plane! Anson will be entertained/entertaining but Ella... well I just hope we have nice people sitting around us! :o) She is definitely going into her "two's" and has found her will. If she wants something and you tell her no, she protests... and not silently! Yikes! We are just so excited to see Aly and her family that it will all be worth it! Keep us in your prayers on June 17th! Yes, we are flying out on Anson's 4th birthday! I can't believe that he is already going to be 4! He acts so grown up one minute and so silly the next. He keeps it fresh! :o) His vocabulary is growing daily... last week he told me that he couldn't wait for the baby to "arrive"!

And speaking of babies, I'm not the only one pregnant in our family! Aly is pregnant with baby #6!!!! It was a surprise for them but they are very excited! And she and I are due a month apart! She is due on December 28th (Jared's Birthday!) and I am due on January 30th! And Brittany is due the second week of December (I can't remember the exact date)! Lots of babies this winter! How fun!

And lastly, don't forget to check my sewing blog for the free give-away this week! It's a cute summer tote bag!










1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

Arin, I am so glad that you are still feeling well! That first trimester is never fun when it comes to the morning sickness. It sounds like Maine will great fun for you. I am sure Ella will do fine on the plane. I took lots of bribery candy for Eve when we flew to Florida. Have a great time!