Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Rollins #3!

Here he or she is! The heartbeat was very strong and he/she was wiggling all over the place!! It was so nice to see our baby! If you can tell from little peanut's picture, the leg buds are on the left, then the tummy, then arm buds, and then the head! This is at 9 weeks and 2 days. The doctor confirmed my due date of January 30th and will schedule the c section 1 week early. I still do not wish to take the risks of a VBAC after 2 c-sections and they concurred. So we're all set! We are very thankful to God for another smooth pregnancy so far! He is really blessing our entire family with new life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, looks like a Rollins! Ultrasounds really do bring it all home. I also enjoyed your pics of Maine. I hate to admit a northern state can be so beautiful. Have you read Miss Rumphius to the kids? It has lupines.

TheHarriman Family said...

I'll bet that was exciting to see your baby! What a blessing. I also enjoyed your Maine pictures. I will have to visit there someday. It looks alot like the Pacific Northwest except colder :-)

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

How wonderful! So glad to hear Little Rollins is healthy and growing strong!