Sunday, June 14, 2009

Off to Maine via Florida!

I can't believe that two weeks have flown by and we are going on our trip! We are going to DeLand tomorrow morning and flying out from Sanford airport on Wednesday morning. We will get to Bangor, ME around lunch time on Wednesday! Anson is so excited! He keeps asking me "Do we leave TODAY?" I will miss doing a post on Anson's birthday, which is Wednesday so I'll try to sneak one in soon for his special fourth Birthday! I can't believe that he is 4 already! It seems just like yesterday I brought that little pink-faced bundle home from the hospital and wondered, "OK, what do I do now!" ;o) I guess we're doing pretty well four years later. He is such a great kid... full of energy and wonder and questions and even his own answers! We gave him his birthday present last night and it is a miniature horse stable with three horses, a race track, and some fencing. The stable has sky lights over where the horses sleep. At bed time, Anson shared this concern with me...
"Mommy, are they calling for rain tonight? Because I'm worried that the horses will get wet in their beds with those holes in their ceilings!"
I assured him that it would not rain and the horses would be fine.
"Well are they calling for just sunshine then?"
Again I said yes and that satisfied his mind. :o) The horses slept fine and so did Anson.

1 comment:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

Have fun on your vacay! I can't believe Anson will be four already! His imagination just amazes me- "Are they calling for rain..." What other four-year-old says that?!