Monday, May 25, 2009

A Reward From Him!

We are very excited to announce that we are going to have another baby! We found out Saturday morning and can not keep it a secret! The approximate due date is January 30th. Please add this new little one to your prayer list!

Anson had such a fun time calling his grandparents, aunts and uncles, and saying "Guess What? Mommy is going to have a new baby! " It was so precious. He was genuinely excited!

The way we told my parents was pretty cool... I just set up a new blog for them (as a surprise) with pictures of some of their awesome wooden toys and other items. The first post on the page was, "Arin is Pregnant!" So not only were they surprised by their new blog, but by news of another grandchild too! Stop by their blog and look at their great stuff...
www.campwoodworking.com. I have it set up more like a brochure so that they don't have to keep up with comments. It's a start!

Have a Happy Memorial Day!

5 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

We are so excited for your growing family, and I'm thrilled we'll be able to go through so much of our pregnancies together! We will pray for your growing little one!

I checked out your parent's site and it looks great! I'm definitely going to order some things for the twins for their birthday! I love it!

TheHarriman Family said...

Arin! I a so excited for you guys! What a wonderful blessing for your family! We will keep baby Rollins in our prayers!

Keidi said...

Wow! Congrats, Arin! How exciting, another cute Rollins baby. 8) Yayyy for quivers full. Keidi

Choate Family said...

I was just telling my sweet hubby that I wondered when you guys would be having another sweet kiddo. Enjoy every minute!

Toto said...

We are so thankful to God and so happy for you and Anson and Ella! Can't wait to meet grandchild #6!! Much love to all of you.
Arin, your folks' website is so nice and the toys are adorable. I see where your creativity comes from!