Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Our picnic in the backyard today.
What'll ya have? Hot dogs and fries at the Varsity! Yum!

Watching the 16 lanes of traffic whiz by in Downtown Atlanta - by the Varsity!


I think this match was won by Ella!



Spring definitely came in like a lion back in March when we had snow and hail storms, but it appears that it will be "out like a lamb". We are having some very beautiful weather now and we are going to take advantage of it! We ate our lunch outside today as Anson enjoys a good picnic. And in a few minutes we'll be off to the zoo for a couple hours.



And for some recent musings...my little princess Ella is getting some attitude! She has stuck her bottom lip out more than a few times, crossed her arms, and downright cried when I told her "no"! I have to catch myself and not laugh in front of her but it is so funny! Yesterday she was "helping" me in my office and was determined to type on my computer. After a few "no-no's" from Mommy, I finally (very gently) popped her on the hand. Well, you would have thought I had tried to pull her hair out the way she screamed! Not so funny! She turned around and sat under my desk and wouldn't look at me! After spending a little quality time with Mommy in her room (accompanied by the "we don't talk to Mommy that way" and "God loves it when we obey" speaches) she was happy and sweet again! Discipline is a good, good, thing!




OK, off to the zoo!




Don't forget to leave a comment on my Give-Away post on my sewing blog! Many thanks to you all for spreading the word and commenting! You have until Friday, so tell your friends!

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

We have been having those same temper tantrums! I wonder how your Mom survived 3 girls! Some days I wonder how I will survive one :-)!!