Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Ice Cream Man

Gavin came through Atlanta this week and it was great to see him! Anson woke him up at 6:30 am and not me! Thanks Gavin! Anson and Gavin were talking and Gavin asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. Without hesitation, Anson replied "an ice cream man!" Hey, you gotta aim high! :o)

Thanks to everyone who has taken a look at my new blog! I have been able to tweek things thanks to all of you! Keep the comments coming! I am learning Wordpress fast and this is helpful! Thanks again and I will let you know ASAP about the big give-away! (have I built it up enough?? :o)

3 comments:

Chad & Amber said...

Anson would be the greatest ice cream man ever! :-)

I am so excited about your new blog! Thank you for taking the time to put it together, I can't wait to read it more...and apply the tips! My Nana is out of town for two weeks but when she returns I have lots of new projects I want her to help me with and your blog will be so helpful!

Love you guys!
Amber

TheHarriman Family said...

If only we could all be as humble as kids when it comes to jobs! That is a sweet story! I also love your new sewing blog. It has definitely inspired me to try sewing this summer!

Florida Girl said...

So funny to read this today. Just yesterday we saw an ice cream truck for sale in the big city of Keystone here. I told my 15 year old son that we were going to buy it for him to drive to school next year.