Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ormewood Park Easter Egg Hunt

"Get Ready"...
" Get Set".... (notice the tongue sticking out for concentration :o)

" Go!"


Ella in the 1 year old area!



A little help from Daddy


Anson, Ella and Anson's friend Sagan checking out their goodies!
(Anson already has his mouth full!)

Ella's first jelly bean!

The sand-dipped cookie!


Ella's new church bag


Anson and Ella really enjoyed our neighborhood Easter egg hunt today! We have a little park within walking distance, which is where it was held. Anson found about 10 eggs and Ella, 5. Anson scurried around fast and Ella just kind-of mosied. It was fun to watch. There were tons of people there!! When all the eggs were found, the kids found a bench by the play structure to see what was in their eggs. Every piece of candy that Anson took out, he said "Wow! I've NEVER seen one like this before!" He sampled a few and then went to play. Ella had her first jelly bean and loved it! Then later on, I caught her dipping her cookie in the sand and taking a bite! :0) She enjoys her food!

We told Anson that he could have another peice of his candy after his nap today...so as soon as he woke up, he asked to choose his piece of candy. After eating it, I heard him say, "Daddy, I will share with you! Would you like a piece?" I was thinking, wow, how sweet to share his candy! As soon as Dusty took a small bite, Anson gave his Daddy a sweet smile and said, "Daddy, you could share with me, too!" That little bugger conned his Daddy into more than just his one piece! I though it was so ingenious that I let him con me into sharing a piece with him too! :o)

Last night we had a fun time with our friend Cyrl. He came over for dinner, and while he and Dusty were catching up, I made Ella and Easter bag! I think it turned out so cute, and it matches her Easter dress. Thanks again Roxanna for the cute fabric!

I am so excited.... I ordered labels to sew into all the bags and gifts that I make. The labels are going to say "Good and Perfect Gifts... by Arin" . I got the idea from James 1:17 - Every good and perfect gift come from above... So now I am legit!
I'll post the Easter pics tomorrow. Have a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

They look like they're having SO much fun! And with those new tags, I think it's time to set up an Etsy shop!

Choate Family said...

Ditto on Etsy. I would buy a bag like that in a heartbeat!