Friday, April 4, 2008

The Zoo Today




We went to the zoo this morning for a few hours. It is so nice to have the zoo so close! Anson always has a great time. Here are a couple pics...




Which one is the ape?? :o)

Ella's First Carousel Ride

Quick Ella Update: We went back to the orthopaedist on Wednesday and he took some more x-rays. Her hips are looking great! They are starting to calcify which is right on schedule (between 6 and 12 months) . Since she is doing so well with wearing the brace at night time, he wants her to wear it for 2 more months until her bones are even more calcified. So it was a great report!


2 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

That is good news about Ella! I love the picture of Anson--he does look like a Star Wars character! I love your scripture about sons---I guess I have lots of blessings coming my way :-)

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

What great news about Ella! We're so happy to hear this!