Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bedtime Stories That Will Warm Your Heart

The other night Dusty was reading to Anson and Ella at bedtime and the story had a horse in it. At the end of the book, Anson placed his finger at his lips in the "thinking position" and asked "Daddy, are you stronger than a horse or is it stronger than you?" Dusty said "I don't know". Then Anson asked "Well, what about a pony? Could you kill a pony?" To which Dusty replied "Yes, but why would I want to?" And Anson said "Because I've never had wild horse meat before!"
I guess Anson is in the mood to try some new things!! This cracked us up and I promised Dusty I would post it!

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

LOL! Gotta love 4 year olds! Two year olds, on the other hand......

Your little man is adorable. I love his little smiles!