Tuesday, September 15, 2009

World, Meet Asa! ..............It's a BOY!!!!






Well, I guess the Lord really did speak to Anson! I went for our untrasound today and the first thing I saw on the screen was the second picture... he was showing off his little boy parts! :o) I said "Oh, it's a boy!!!" The ultrasound technician was impressed that I saw it right away and concurred! It is a good thing we saw that first because for the rest of the time he had his legs crossed at the knees and had his hands over his face. I think he wanted us to leave him alone! :o) He is very healthy and everything is where it is supposed to be developmentally. So today we are praising God for another son! We are naming him Asa Leslie... Asa is a Biblical name and he is in the lineage of Christ (He was a good king of Judah) and Leslie is my grandfather's name, my father's name and my middle name! Anson was very excited and enjoyed calling people to tell them "we're going to have a baby boy!" Ella is excited too but can't put it into words quite yet. :o)

4 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

Congrads! Rollins Family! What a blessing to have another son. Now, just have one more and you can catch up with me :-) Do you pronounce his name with a long A or short? Love the pics of Ella's birthday!

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

We're so excited and can't wait to meet our little nephew! I can't wait to watch his little personality grow and see how similar/different he is to Anson and Ella!

Keidi said...

Happy Birthday to Ella, and how exciting to know who's coming next. Asa is a lucky little peanut!

Choate Family said...

You guys are great parents! Enjoy every moment with this new little one :)