Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Our Little Preacher

I was happy to catch this one on video! So many times they will say or do something cute or funny and I can't find my camera... but this time I heard Anson say "Come sit down, Ella. I'm going to read you a Bible story". That was my cue to get my camera. (Notice Ella holding her baby :o) He has come a long way in his story telling since this post in April of 08! I have a feeling that Ella (and Asa) will be preached at a lot throughout the years!

Anson and Ella do get along pretty well most of the time but they are also starting to realize that they can bug each other. Like today in the van, Ella was making a spitting sound with her mouth and Anson asked her to stop. First he asked nicely, "Please stop that Ella". When she did it again and again with a little smirk on her face it escalated to a "STOP IT, ELLA!" Of course that is when I get involved with a "Both of you stop!" followed by a short speech about doing things that make each other happy instead of mad. They will get it one day. They may be 23 and 25 but they won't irritate each other as much! :o)

1 comment:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

How precious!

"Can you believe that, Ella?!" Ella nods in approval :)