Friday, September 19, 2008

Off to Florida!!

Hi all,
We are getting ready for our trip to Florida! We are leaving in the morning and I am trying to get everything ready to go. Anson is so excited he can hardly contain himself! My sister Aly and her husband Brad are driving down from Maine as I write this... with all five of their kids!! Their oldest is 10 and the youngest is 10 1/2 months! Please pray for sanity on the road for them! I haven't seen Aly in two years so I am sooooooo excited! It will be so much fun to see all the kiddos playing together. My nephew Joshua is 4 1/2 and Anson can't wait to play with him. And Emily and Ella will have fun crawling around together!
Here is our itinerary:
Saturday: Drive to Melrose to see Toto and Pop (and any of Dusty's siblings that are around!! I hope we get to see everyone!)
Sunday: In Melrose until noon, when they leave to go hear Sarah Palin in The Villages! Gavin, who works for the Republican Party, got tickets! Exciting!! Go Sarah!
Sunday afternoon: Go to DeLand to my parents house! I'm not sure what time Aly and her gang will get there, but sometime that day.
Monday - ? Stay in DeLand and do a plethora of fun things with the family.
Thursday: Dusty will join us for the weekend! He has a big job starting on Wed or Thurs. in Valdosta so he will get the crew going there and then come on down and join us. My sister Amy and her husband Andy will also come for the weekend which will make our whole family complete! I'm going to pin everyone down for a picture!
Then we will also be going to Melrose on our way home, too!
So we are very excited about our trip and will blog all about it next week! We will miss you in cyberspace!!

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

Have fun Arin! It is so great to get the entire family together. I can't wait to see pictures when you return!