Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy First Birthday Ella!

One year ago today, we got up very early and went to the hospital for our sweet little girl to be born. It was really neat knowing th exact time and date that she would be born so we planned and planned. It could not have turned out happier! We are so thankful for our Little Ella Baby (As Anson has always called her) and can't wait to see her grow into a beautiful young lady!

Minutes old
1 week old
First trip to park -2 weeks
2 months
The dreaded brace-3 months
First snow - 4 months
First Valentine's Day - 5 months
Easter - 6 months
Getting a personality - 7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months One Year Old!! Happy Birthday Little Princess!




I still can't believe that my baby is one year old today! From the day she was born she has been a blessing to our family and we all enjoy her so much! Anson has already sung Happy Birthday to her a few times and helped me bake her cake this morning. He's so excited that it's her birthday so that adds to the fun! I'll post pictures of her first cake later! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

Arin,
Your making me cry already. I can't believe she is one--that means Eve is next! Happy Birthday, Ella! I wish we were there to celebrate with you!

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

Happy Birthday Ella! As dead-set as I was on boycotting you turning one, I had to break down when I went into the toy store. Your gift will be a little late but you have something from us coming! We love you, sweet girl!

Chad & Amber said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ella!!! We love you and we are so thankful to be your aunt and uncle! Hope to come see you in October.
Auntie Amber and Uncle Chad