Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Florida Fun!

Well, we are having a great time! I haven't downloaded any pictures yet but I will soon. We had a great time visiting Toto and Pop on Saturday and Sunday! We even got to see Mel, Megan, Gavin, Chad and Amber, and Jared, Brittany and Charlotte! And congratulations are in order for Charlotte, who will be a big sister in May!!!! (Congratulations to her parents, too!) We are so excited to have another Rollins baby to love!!:o)
Then Sunday we went to my parents house and got ready for Aly's family to come. It is so good to be with Aly and her family after TWO years! The kids are having so much fun together! Anson is getting so much attention from his big cousins! And little Emily is such a cutie pie! She just smiles all the time! It was my first time seeing my niece and she is 10 1/2 monts old!
Monday we stayed close to home and the kids went swimming in Gramma and Papa's pool. We took them out for ice cream after dinner. It was a good day to get settled in.
Today we went to New Smyrna Beach! It was so much fun! Anson and Ella loved the sand and water! When I first put Ella down, she had a look on her face as if to say "What IS this stuff I'm standing on and squishing between my toes?" Then she smiled and squealed when the water came over her feet. Before long she was sitting and playing in the shallow surf. Anson ran everywhere! He loved running from the waves coming in and back and forth from the soft sand to the wet sand. He found some shells and a dead jelly fish with Gramma! He came running up to me and said "Thanks for taking me to the beach! This is so fun!" He is really enjoying playing with Joshua and the girls... he's learning a lot about sharing! Tomorrow we're taking the big Amtrak train from DeLand to Winter Park (Orlando suburb) just so the kids can all ride on a train. They will love it! I just wanted to jot a few things down before I forget what we did all week! Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

Sounds like you are having a great time! How fun for the cousins to be together! I can't wait to see your pictures.