Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Friday!

Back yard play area after the big clean-up and pressure wash!
Our un-welcome visitor!!

Anson, hard at work!


She finally has enough hair to have bed-head!




Her adorable new dress! Thanks Roxanna!!



We did a lot of work around the house this week...actually outside the house. We cleaned out the garage and pressure washed the back driveway and play area. While cleaning out the garage, Dusty found a small nest of Black widow spiders! He killed a mommy and baby and showed me so I would know where they were and what they looked like. Yuk! Well, the next day I was out front turning on the hose and there was another black widow right in the corner by the front door!!!! So of course I ran in to get my camera (the kids were sleeping) and took his picture before our "come to Jesus" meeting with my shoe! I have thoroughly sprayed the perimeter and every nook and cranny so I hope we don't see any more!


Anson enjoyed the outside time this week, playing ball, digging in his sand box and playing with his bulldozer. We have had such mild weather compared to all of you in Florida!!! We are just now getting some "Fay action" with some strong breezes and some clouds. In fact, when the brunt of the storm was in central Florida, we were at the pool with sunny skies! Weird that we're only a few hours away yet drastically different weather. I'm glad to hear that all of our family and friend are OK!


Oh, Ella took her first step...In the pool!!! Does that count? She was holding onto the side, turned to see me and took a step forward! So far she has not taken one on dry land, so we're still waiting for the official first step. I think it will be soon!


Well, I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

Hooray for Ella's first (sort of) step! Anson looks adorable in his bucket hat. And way to go on killing the spiders- The fewer there are in this world, the better!