Friday, August 29, 2008

Ella's first real BooBoo


My poor little girl was attacked by a dining room chair! She pulled it over backwards and hit her head and her eye! And where was Mommy? About 5 feet away in the kitchen! I felt so bad. Her little eye lid got a small cut and bled a little bit which freaked me out! I called the nurse line and they cleared her after asking me a list of questions. So I'm glad to say she's absolutely fine... she'll just look like a prize fighter for a few days! :o)


I am so excited... we finally got a new computer! It is a Dell and we got it at Sams today. I really like it so far. I am getting used to Vista but I think I like it. While at Sams, we stopped for a slice of pizza (Anson's favorite). As we were eating, Anson put his little arm around me and said "Don't worry Mommy, I'll protect you. See? You don't have to be scared!" I don't know where that came from but It was pretty cute. Just think, he will be the head of his own family someday! We have to prepare him well!!!! Well, I hope you have a Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Arin,
Natalia is in labor as we speak (write). We hope to have our first grandchild in our arms by tonight.

Arin Rollins said...

Congrats Aunt Cindy! I can't wait to see pictures! We're praying for a smooth delivery!
Love,
Arin