Thursday, January 31, 2008

She did fine...

Ella did really well in her ultrasound! She smiled and cooed at the technicians and didn't cry until the last minute of the procedure... mostly because it was lunch time. So Friday I'll call her Orthopaedist and see if they received the results and make an apt to get her harness adjusted. And if all goes as planned, she will be able to go to wearing it just nights.
I left Anson at home with Auntie Megan...
By the way...
Dusty's sister Megan just moved up here to ATL and is living in one of our rental homes about a mile from our house! It is sooooooo nice to have her here! She is working for Dusty and helping me a lot with the kiddos! She is enjoying being on her own in the big city! Anson loves watching out the window for "Aunt Megan's white car" to come. He then runs to the back door, swings it wide open and yells, "Welcome home Megan!" at the top of his lungs! When she actually reaches the back porch, he says as he's reaching for her hand, "Come build castle!" He's really into mega blocks right now and Aunt Meg knows how to make the best castles!!
So Megan has allowed a little sanity to return to my days by helping me with my little charge. And it is so nice to have family close by again!
I honestly don't know how you girls do it... I'm talking to my sis Aly with 5 kids and Ranae with 4 now... God's grace and extra energy?
Til next time...

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

I am glad Ella did so well at her ultrasound! You are so lucky to have family living so close to you! I am sure she will really enjoy your kids! In answer to your question: Life hangs on the thread of insanity all the time, but it's a great ride :-). I actually think 2 kids was the hardest for me, after that, its just more laundry!

Ranae