Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More Nap-time bliss

Yea! Today is the second day that Anson and Ella's naptimes lined up. I am going to try my hardest to make this an every day occurrence! Not much going on today... at about 7:15 I heard "Good Morning! EE awake!!" Anson still refers to himself as "EE" most of the time... we don't know where this came from but now it has become a sort-of nick name. When he does tell someone his real name is sounds more like "Ethan" than Anson so I still have to translate for him. Today he said , "Mommy, sing Holy". I asked him what he meant and he said, "You know, 'Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty..." - clear as day! He is now remembering song lyrics which means he can start memorizing! Well, now you know what we will be doing! How cool. Well, Dusty has the camera in Florida so no new pictures today! Dusty had to take one of his crews to the Tampa area to finish a job. He is really enjoying running the painting business and doing a great job!! What a guy! Most times he just sends the crews out but this job needed a little TLC. A funny story about that... A check came in the mail the other day and I said "Wow! Daddy's bringing home the bacon!" Dusty and I just laughed, not realizing Anson heard my comment. Later that day we were all four in the car heading out to dinner and Anson said, "Mommy, Daddy... EE growing up soon. EE bring home bacon too!" He doesn't miss a thing!
Be careful little mouths what you say!
Well, tomorrow is Ella's ultrasound. We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

Arin,
I love reading your BLOG too. I feel like I am a bit closer too. I love reading your little stories about Anson. Aren't kids amazing! Let us know how Ella's ultrasound went.

Ranae