Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rollin' Asa Rollins

Asa is now 8 months old! Where has this year gone??? He is just now starting to get more mobile with the rolling and I'm sure scooting will be right behind! I will risk sounding like a braggart here, but Asa is just the sweetest baby! He rarely fusses, sleeps great, wakes with a smile, and doesn't stop smiling all day! He *loves* Anson and Ella and laughs when they look at him. He has just started giving me "kisses" when I ask him. His favorite food right now is bananas (least favorite - green beans) but he will eat just about anything I give him. And he is a finger sucker... his first two fingers on his left hand which are the same fingers that Dusty sucked when he was a baby! I weighed him yesterday and he was 16.5 lbs. Getting bigger! We are all enjoying Asa and just think he is the cutest little guy.

No comments: