Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Some Before and After Pics - My Office

This room was full of mold which scared many buyers away from the property...But Dusty knew what to do and who to call and we had the moldy wall completely removed properly. The house is now joined together with the mother-in law suite throught this room we call the breezeway. (Arin's office!)
The breezeway being joined to the house... moldy wall removed.


The breezeway in progress



Standing in the kitchen doorway looking into the breezeway. This doorway used to go directly outside via a breezeway between the mother-in-law suite and the main house.


almost done...



And thanks to my Dad who is an awesome cabinet maker, I now have space to be organized!



I made my bulletin board...



So now my office is between the kitchen and the master bedroom/Dusty's office. The perfect place to do art projects with the kids, work on the computer, and sew!







1 comment:

TheHarriman Family said...

You guys did an awesome job! It looks fabulous! I need to come see it in person :-)