Sunday, August 16, 2009

16 Weeks!



Yesterday I turned 16 weeks pregnant and it seems like my tummy just popped right out there! I am still tired every afternoon but not as bad as a few weeks ago. Other than that, I have been blessed with another smooth pregnancy! Anson noticed my belly getting bigger and the other night when I was tucking him into bed we had this dialogue:




"Mommy, your baby is really getting bigger! Is it a boy or a girl?"


"I don't know yet... only God knows right now!"


Anson to God: "God, is it a boy or a girl?" *pregnant pause*


"Yes! God told me it's a boy! I'm so excited we're having a boy!!"




So there you have it! God told Anson it's a boy! We will know in a few weeks! :o)




2 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

How sweet! I'll bet you are having a boy:-) Isaac knew Eve was a girl, so you never know. Your belly is so cute :-)

Keidi said...

Adorable belly, Arin! And I'm excited to see if Anson is psychic. Maybe he can tell by the way you're carrying? (Ha. People always tried to tell me what I was having based on how far I stuck out to the front versus the sides.) Maybe he's just psychic! 8)