Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow!











We had a good snow today! It started during church and lasted all afternoon and into the evening! We had to drive home from church right through downtown Atlanta in a snow storm! It was really cool (no pun intended)! When we got home we let Anson and Ella play out in it for a few minutes and Anson got the hang of throwing snowballs really fast! Of course he had a great teacher... Dusty! I got pelted a few times too many! They built a little snowman on our table, too. It was a very wet snow so we were soaked after playing for about 15 minutes. But, of course we took a few pictures to share. I must say I'm glad we only get snow a few times a year... I just talked to Aly in Maine and they are getting over a foot!


I'm ready for spring! My daffodils just peeked their heads out this week when we had a warm day... I hope they're not ruined now!
Here is a video that shows the snow really well! This was taken from my front door...

3 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

How fun! I bet the kids LOVED it!

TheHarriman Family said...

Wow! I can't believe you are getting snow in March! How fun! A couple times a year is just right, isn't it !

Keidi said...

Your pictures are soooo gorgeous! (Okay, your kids are gorgeous, but you photograph them so beautifully.) You should be peddling those pics somewhere, I love the one of Ella, it's perfect!