Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun Times!

I just had to post this video of Ella laughing! We were just finishing dinner and Anson started being silly with his spoon... Ella evidently thought he was hilarious! You can tell it is almost bedtime! :o)


Friday we went to the zoo and had a great time, as always. Ella really enjoyed it this time and it was fun to watch her get excited about the animals. Then Dusty helped Anson ride his bike in the park and across the street for an ice cream treat. I can't believe how big Anson looks riding his bike. Where did my babies go?

3 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

It's impossible to hear her giggle and not have a huge smile on your face!

Keidi said...

How adorable! Both of those kiddos. I love the tired-giddy-loopiness giggle, it just means for us that you quickly have to put Adessa to bed or you get a melt-down. Your pictures are amazing, Arin. I keep admiring the collages, they look professional. The one of Anson jumping belongs in a parenting magazine or something. Good work!

Arin Rollins said...

Just to comment on your comment, Keidi, most of the pictures at the top are professional. We had a friend come take pictures of the whole Rollins clan at Christmas and these were from her! They are awesome, aren't they? Pam, the photogtapher's blog is http://hekeepsmesinging.blogspot.com. I wish I could take credit for them! :o)