Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Great Strawberry Caper!


We went to the farmers market yesterday and bought a bunch of goodies. I was tired from the outing, so when we got home I layed down on the couch for a few minutes while my two little angels played quietly in the living room. :o) I heard a noise in the kitchen and realized Ella was MIA. I asked Anson to go see what she was doing... I assumed she was playing in her favorite drawer or cabinet. He called out, "She's OK Mommy! She's just eating strawberries!" I jumped up to find her with her turtle stool pulled from the bathroom and placed right in front of the stove where I had put all the bags from the market! She had helped herself to a single bite out of 11 huge strawberries! She had strawberry juice all down the front of her, in her hair, on the stove and on the floor below her! I guess they were good and juicy! I just had to laugh!

1 comment:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

"If I only take a bite out of each of them, there will still be plenty leftover and Mommy won't notice that any have gone missing!" Hilarious!