Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And then there's the not-so-helpful!


A couple days ago Ella "disappeared" for a few minutes... Anson and I found her in his room at his little table. She had taken the neat stack of his coloring/activity books and thrown them on the floor one by one! We saw her do the last two! Of course I probably reinforced the behavior by laughing and taking her picture but I just had to. She did help pick them up, but twice since then she's done the same thing. I finally got smart and put the books in a magazine file and she stopped. It's not so much fun if you can't just swipe them onto the floor, I guess! We have to watch ourselves that we don't withhold discipline from her just becasue she does these things with a smile and looks so adorable. That's a hard one! :o)

2 comments:

TheHarriman Family said...

Had to laugh at that. We know all about those cute girls here :-)

Choate Family said...

Ditto. We have a helpful one ourselves!