Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Time Fun



Here is our little Spring Flower...

Ella finally has long enough hair to put a bow in! Just in time for Easter!

Today we had our lunch outside. It is such a beautiful day! Anson was so excited about eating outside... He said "This is a REAL picnic! I'll get our tea. (He got two cups from Ella's tea set and put them on our tray) When we got outside and all set up he said, "Mommy this is so fun! I can see the blue sky!" I guess I should take him out more! :o) So I had a delightful springtime picnic with my son and daughter! Dusty is on his way home from a fishing trip with Jared and Chad in Jacksonville so he missed the "picnic". But we will have another one for Easter tomorrow which will include a little egg hunt too! Happy Easter!!

No comments: